Sunday, December 21, 2008

Let it snow

It's been a while since I have blogged, life has been pretty normal so I haven't had much to report. It's snowing in CT today...again. We got about a foot of snow on Friday, today we are supposed to get another 8 inches, and I heard we may get more on Tuesday. I mean I knew when we moved here that snow was going to be a part of life, but jeez...give a Cuban girl a break. Damien and I both got home from work early on Friday, so I had picked Alex up at 3. It was a fun afternoon. We took Alex out in the snow on his sled, and he had a blast. This was his first time playing in the snow. Hard to believe considering it snows here every winter, but the first year he was just a baby, and last year he wasn't really interested. Today however it is not even 8 am and he is already bugging me to go build a snowman. Hopefully he can wait a while, as I am still in my PJ's.

Speaking of Alex...I am more amazed every day at how big he is getting. He isn't just a baby anymore. He's been doing great with the potty training, and has been wearing big boy underwear to school everyday. I can't believe this little boy is what my baby is becoming...can't it slow down a little?

So, here we are enjoying a lazy snowy Sunday...snowman here I come!

No comments: