Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Saying Goodbye.

Soon, I am losing a friend. She has seen me at my very worst, and loved me anyway. She was non judgemental and affectionate. She always accepted me for what I was, comforted me when I was sad, or angry. She was there when I made difficult decisions that were a struggle to live with, unfailingly at my side. To some she may only have been a dog, but for me, she was and is still the best friend I have ever had.

Goodbye my Cookie pup, go be in peace. You shall always be remembered fondly, and will always have a place in my heart that will be untouched.

1 comment:

kt said...

I am sorry for your loss. you were lucky to have had such a faithful and loving companion. now you will go home and hug lola and sophie... and they will give you kisses and it will all be ok. because that's what dogs do.