Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just another day

So, I have spent the last three weeks with very little adult contact. Husband has been away, and I haven't had a lot of people to talk to, I thought this might be a good way to get some things out, and not feel like I am always talking to myself, or Lola. So, even though Damien is coming home tonight, I am starting now.

I anticipate that this will be a very long hockey season. Alex is old enough now to realize that Damien is gone, and to show that he does not approve. He has been extra clingy the past few weeks, much to my chagrin. I am hoping that once Damien is home that will ease up a bit, but only time will tell.

Well, as today was not super exciting and I don't have a lot to say, I will be going for now. However, not having a lot to say is unusual for me, so don't get used to it.

Night!

2 comments:

Rick, Heather, Ashleigh and Addison said...

Welcome! I just started doing this blog thing...and I love it! I hope you enjoy it too!!

kt said...

I am following you. although, I expect that most of what I will see on this blog will have either happened to me or I will have heard about some of it already. ;) which is totally ok.

sucked about the fair today. boo.