Thursday, October 9, 2008

Finally a weekend of rest

The past few weeks have been, well, crazy in my house to say the least. We have been readjusting to hockey season, we got a new puppy (Sophie), we had to go to Jersey...finally we have a weekend to stay home and relax. We are heading to Target today, as I realized that I still haven't gotten Alex a Halloween coustume. He requested a pirate coustume, I hope they have something in his size. Tonight, we are going to bake some Halloween cookies. I can't wait to use the cookie cutters I got. Alex, and possibly Isabel will have a blast decorating the cookies. Tomorrow Damien has a day off, and we are heading to the pumpkin patch to go for a hay ride and do some pumpkin picking. Alex is excited for that, and so he has been talking about it all morning.

Hopefully hiliarity wil ensue at some point this weekend, and I will have more to report, but only time will tell.

No comments: